Why PlanetBIO chlorella?
PlanetBIO chlorella powder is a rich source of protein, vitamins A, B2 and B12, iron, manganese.
PlanetBIO chlorella meets the highest ecological standards, as 100% integrity in algae is especially important.
Free from heavy metals. PlanetBIO algae are regularly tested for heavy metals, such as cadmium, mercury and lead. Because algae bind heavy metals, such laboratory analysis are extremely important. Only clean algae that are free from heavy metals can offer you health benefits and cleansing effect.
Chlorella supports the immune system [Question Number (EFSA-Q-2008-2621) in Application number (1888)]
Chlorella is a genus of single-cell green algae that grow in stagnant waters, rich in organic matter. Its name is derived from the Greek chloros, meaning green and describing its deep green colour, which is due to high chlorophyll content found in chlorella. Due to the presence of chlorophyll, chlorella is capable of photosynthesis, producing its own nutrients in the presence of water and sunlight. Its ability to reproduce fast and effectively makes it a perfect algae for cultivation, but its ability to bind heavy metals from the environment also has to be taken into account.
Only organic chlorella offers a safe way of nourishing our bodies with nutrients found in these nutritious green algae.
Due to its ability to reproduct rapidly, chlorella is ideal for cultivation, and at the same time it requires a lot of knowledge and responsibility. Because it effectively binds heavy metals and toxins from the environment, the environment in which chlorella is grown is extremely important.
Only chlorella from controlled organic production is a safe source of nutrients and the benefits that this nutritious algae offers us.
- Supports the immune system - Question Number (EFSA-Q-2008-2621) in Application number (1888)
- Protein – they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
- Vitamin A - contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision, plays a role in the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell specialisation.
- Vitamin B2 – plays a role in normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron - contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while it also plays a role in normal cognitive function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the process of cell division and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Manganese – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal bones, normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily recommended dosage is 1-3 teaspoons (3-10 g), preferably on an empty stomach. Mix PlanetBIO chlorella powder into water, juice, smoothie or other beverage of your choice.
We recommend starting with smaller quantities, gradually increasing the daily dosage. Recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
This dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied healthy diet. We recommend using it in addition to whole diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
Chlorella may contain naturally occurring SULPHITES.
For more information on shipping costs and minimum order for free shipping, click HERE