WHEATGRASS POWDER – 100 g
Why PlanetBIO wheatgrass?
Grown outdoors. PlanetBIO grasses grow exposed to natural sunlight and different weather conditions, making them strong, vital and full of nutrients. Natural sunlight increases the chlorophyll content, which is seen right away in the bright green color of PlanetBIO barley and wheatgrass.
Good for your health and for the planet. PlanetBIO grasses are grown without pesticides and artificial fertilizers, which is confirmed with an organic certificate.
No additives. You know what you get with PlanetBIO – every bag of PlanetBIO wheatgrass contains only 100 % wheatgrass. No fillers, colourings or other additives.
Wheat is one of the oldest cereal grains known to mankind and numerous forms of wheat (Triticum spp.) have evolved under human selection during 10,000 years of its cultivation. Even though its grain is a good source of carbohydrates and dietary fibre, many people are developing intolerance to gluten, which is also present in wheat grain. Wheatgrass, which develops from wheat grain, is much more nutritious and does not contain gluten. During its sprouting and growth, wheatgrass develops an abundance of nutrients. Levels of vitamins and minerals increase significantly, chlorophyll is produced and gluten is degraded. One of the leading educators in the health food community, Ann Wigmore, was one of the first to emphasize the value of wheatgrass, when she was examining its effects on her patients.
PlanetBIO Barley Grass Powder is produced in an environmentally friendly manner, without the use of pesticides or artificial fertilizers. Its nutritional and microbiological integrity is also confirmed by laboratory analyzes regularly performed by our suppliers.
Vitamin C - contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones and cartilage, gums, teeth and skin; contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological functions and healthy immune system; it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, protection of cells from oxidative stress; it increases iron absorption and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Folic acid - contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation, normal function of the immune system, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function, amino acid synthesis and has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium - contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Rich source of fiber
- Source of protein - they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
Daily recommended dosage is 3 teaspoons (7 g) that you can mix into water, juice, smoothie or other beverage of choice. PlanetBIO wheatgrass can also be used as an ingredients of energy bars, raw balls, chocolates and other raw desserts.
Recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. This dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied healthy diet. We recommend using it in addition to whole diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?