*certified organic and FAIRTRADE
Why PlanetBIO chocolates?
- organic certificate & highest quality,
- made raw - without unnecessary warming, up to 42 °C
- ingredients from the fair trade system (FAIRTRADE certificate), which guarantees fair payment to producers and non-exploitation of the environment in which they operate,
- without flavorings, preservatives and other additives that are not required when making good chocolate,
- without gluten and lactose.
PlanetBIO organic chocolate mint is one with the freshest taste of all PlanetBIO chocolates. Rich and full flavor can be achieved using cocoa of the highest quality from the forests of Peru and the right amount of essential oil. PlanetBIO chocolate is a dessert that you can afford without guilty conscience, as it does not contain anything that could be harmful to your health.
It is sweetened only with coconut sugar. Therefore, it does not cause sudden fluctuations in blood sugar.
- Iron - contributes to normal cognitive function, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal oxygen transport in the body, normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal energy-yielding metabolism, has a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium - contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal protein synthesis, the process of cell division and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, plays a role in electrolyte balance, normal muscle function, functioning of the nervous system, energy-yielding metabolism and normal psychological function.
Zinc - plays a role in the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the process of cell division, normal protein synthesis, normal cognitive function and normal carbohydrates metabolism, while it also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin and nails.
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?