SPIRULINA TABLETS, dietary supplement – 90 g
Why PlanetBIO spirulina?
High quality from sunny Taiwan. After years of searching for the highest quality, we have found the best suppliers of organic spirulina on a sunny Taiwan and visited them ourselves in 2013.
Free from heavy metals. PlanetBIO algae are regularly tested for heavy metals, such as cadmium, mercury and lead. Because algae bind heavy metals, such laboratory analysis are extremely important. Only clean algae that are free from heavy metals can offer you health benefits and cleansing effect.
Grown outdoors. PlanetBIO spirulina and chlorella grow exposed to natural sunlight, which means they develop more chlorophyll and nutrients than algae than grow indoors. This also means that lower quantities are needed to reach the desired effect.
Fresh water from mountain spring. Outdoor pools are filled with fresh water coming from mountain spring that is located on a protected natural area.
Patented process of processing and drying. PlanetBIO spirulina is dried in a few seconds, using methods that retain all the nutrients found in fresh spirulina.
Free from additives. You know what you get with PlanetBIO – every bag of PlanetBIO spirulina contains only 100 % spirulina. The same goes for PlanetBIO algae tablets that are made using high pressure and are free from fillers or binding agents.
Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae (cyanobacterium) that occurs naturally in tropical and subtropical lakes with high pH and high concentrations of carbonate. Because it can tolerate such extreme conditions, spirulina successfully spread from tropical Africa and Central America to tropical climates all over the world. Spirulina got its name from its spiral shape. Because it is a cyanobacterium, it lacks a cell nucleus. Its deep green colour is the result of two main pigments found in spirulina – green chlorophyll and blue phycocyanin, which also allow spirulina to perform photosynthesis and produce its own nutrients. Spirulina has long been used as food, as it was a food source for the Aztecs and other Mesoamerican until the 16th century. It has also traditionally been harvested in parts of central Africa for millennia.
PlanetBIO spirulina meets and even exceeds the high standards of organic production. We have visited our algae suppliers on Taiwan in 2013, making sure they follow our high standards as well. Their quality is additionally tested with our own independent research that confirm they are 100 % clean and extremely nutritional.
PlanetBIO spirulina is produced from world’s highest quality spirulina. It comes from the sunny Taiwan, where it is grown and produced by one of the largest microalgae suppliers in the world that has years of experience and technologically advanced methods of processing spirulina. Water that fills the pools comes from the protected mountain area and is completely unpolluted. They use organic compost to support growth and nutritional value is further improved by natural sunlight. When spirulina reaches its ideal size, they filter and dry it with a special processing method that retains all the important nutrients.
- Protein – they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
- Vitamin A - contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision, plays a role in the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin B1 (tiamin) – it contributes to the normal function of the heart, functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – plays a role in normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron - contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while it also plays a role in normal cognitive function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the process of cell division and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Manganese – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal bones, normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily recommended dosage is up to 20 tablets, taken with water, juice, smoothies or any other liquid. We recommend consuming them on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. PlanetBIO spirulina tablets are made without fillers, binders or any other additives, containing pure spirulina powder only.
We recommend starting with smaller quantities, gradually increasing the daily dosage. Recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. This dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied healthy diet. We recommend using it in addition to whole diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?