Why PlanetBIO acai?
Dried soon after harvesting. Sustainable plantations are close to the production plant. This ensures that fresh berries are dried soon after they are harvested, keeping their fresh taste and their nutrients intact.
Freeze-dried. A special method of freeze-drying, lyophilization, maintains all the nutrients intact and ensures you get a fresh, high-quality product.
Sustainable production. Our Bolivian partners care about the environment and grow the acai palms in a sustainable way. The plantations are located in the rainforest, but do not interfere with the natural ecosystem.
Fair-trade. All the people, involved in the process of making PlanetBIO acai powder, receive a fair payment for their work.
Acai berries are the fruits of a high acai palm Euterpe oleracea that is native to Brazilia and Guatemala. Dark purple fruits resemble giant blackberries, growing in big clusters and ripening twice a year. The taste of fresh acai berries is unique, slightly sour, but pleasantly mild. In the Amazon basin, these nutritious berries make up a major component of natives’ diet. Outside of Latin America, they can be found in the form of juices and powder.
PlanetBIO acai powder is produced with a process of lyophilization. The pulp of fresh acai berries is frozen to the point where water sublimates directly from the solid to the gas phase. Most of the nutrients remain intact and the final product has a much more fresh, pleasant and authentic flavor.
PlanetBIO acai berries grow on sustainable plantations in the tropical region of Bolivia. They are grown by native people, who receive fair payment for their work. Organic production of acai berries supports their sustainable development and education of young people.
- Vitamin A – contributes to normal iron metabolism, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and normal vision. Vitamin A also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell specialization
- Potassium – plays a role in a normal functioning of the nervous system, muscle function and the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Rich in fiber
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?