Free shipping and minimum order
For making PlanetBIO products we use only organically produced plant based materials.
We track the materials to their origin and form strong partnerships with the producers.
We choose only those materials, which are in accordance with our high standards.
All PlanetBIO products are produced or at least packaged in Slovenia in our production facility in Mozirje.
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 2,50€ (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99€
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99€
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99€
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99€
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99€
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 29,99€
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00€
- Zone 3: over 80,00€
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00€
- Zone 6: over 120,00€
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49€ and up to 24,99€, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?