Ingredients: cashews*, dates*, fresh lemon juice*, Himalayan salt*, curry powder*, chili powder*, turmeric powder*
Why PlanetBIO raw snacks?
- Hand made raw snacks with organic certificate
- Free of gluten, dairy & refined sugar
- Soaked nuts and seeds
- Raw – dried below 48°C
- Slovenian production & our own recipe
- Delicious & crunchy
- Balanced mixture of fiber, protein and plant fats
- Carefully chosen ingredients of highest quality to make you feel good
PlanetBIO CASHEW CURRY smells of India and is sure to become one of your favorite snacks. Cashews and curry make a perfect match, while chili is here for additional explosion of flavors. Talk about spicy! Free from gluten, refined sugar and animal ingredients, this snack has it all.
Main ingredient of PlanetBIO CASHEW CURRY are cashews that contain lot of fiber and protein. Protein contributes to growth and maintenance of muscle mass and to maintenance of normal bones, while fiber makes us feel full and satisfied. Cashews are spiced up with Indian spices, consisting of curry, chili and turmeric. Curry is one of the most famous spice mixture out there, chili adds a slight hint of spiciness and turmeric enriches the snack with additional nutrition. PlanetBIO CASHEW CURRY is salted with Himalayan salt and dates and lemon juice are added to balance the flavors.
PlanetBIO CASHEW CURRY is hand made in Slovenia and contains only the best ingredients of premium quality. These are strictly plant-based and 100% organic. Not only are such ingredients more healthy and nature-friendly, with buying them we also contribute to local communities and sustainable development.
Cashews are soaked before we use them. This neutralizes the enzyme inhibitors and makes the snack more easily digestible. PlanetBIO snacks are dried at temperatures below 45°C to preserve the most of their nutrient value
- Rich source of fiber
- Protein – they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
PlanetBIO CASHEW CURRY snack is delicious at its own when you run out of time to prepare a wholesome meal or at work. It also makes a great crunchy addition to salads, soups and other salty dishes.
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?