Why PlanetBIO chlorella?
High quality from sunny Taiwan. After years of searching for the highest quality, we have found the best suppliers of organic chlorella on a sunny Taiwan and visited them ourselves in 2013.
Free from heavy metals. PlanetBIO algae are regularly tested for heavy metals, such as cadmium, mercury and lead. Because algae bind heavy metals, such laboratory analysis are extremely important. Only clean algae that are free from heavy metals can offer you health benefits and cleansing effect.
Grown outdoors. PlanetBIO spirulina and chlorella grow exposed to natural sunlight, which means they develop more chlorophyll and nutrients than algae than grow indoors. This also means that lower quantities are needed to reach the desired effect.
Fresh water from mountain spring. Outdoor pools are filled with fresh water coming from mountain spring that is located on a protected natural area.
Patented process of processing and drying. PlanetBIO chlorella is dried in a few seconds, using methods that retain all the nutrients found in fresh chlorella.
Free from additives. You know what you get with PlanetBIO – every bag of PlanetBIO chlorella contains only 100 % chlorella. The same goes for PlanetBIO algae tablets that are made using high pressure and are free from fillers or binding agents.
Chlorella supports the immune system [Question Number (EFSA-Q-2008-2621) in Application number (1888)]
Chlorella is a genus of single-cell green algae that grow in stagnant waters, rich in organic matter. Its name is derived from the Greek chloros, meaning green and describing its deep green colour, which is due to high chlorophyll content found in chlorella. Due to the presence of chlorophyll, chlorella is capable of photosynthesis, producing its own nutrients in the presence of water and sunlight. Its ability to reproduce fast and effectively makes it a perfect algae for cultivation, but its ability to bind heavy metals from the environment also has to be taken into account. Only organic chlorella offers a safe way of nourishing our bodies with nutrients found in this nutritious green algae.
PlanetBIO chlorella meets and even exceeds the high standards of organic production. We have visited our algae suppliers on Taiwan in 2013, making sure they follow our high standards as well. PlanetBIO chlorella quality is additionally tested with our own independent research that confirm it is 100 % clean and extremely nutritional.
PlanetBIO chlorella powder is produced from world’s highest quality chlorella. It comes from the sunny Taiwan, where it is grown and produced by one of the largest microalgae suppliers in the world that has years of experience and technologically advanced methods of processing chlorella. Water that fills the pools comes from the protected mountain area and is completely unpolluted. They use organic compost to support growth and nutritional value is further improved by natural sunlight. When chlorella reaches its ideal size, they filter and dry it with a special processing method that retains all the important nutrients.
PlanetBIO chlorella is special because it is processed with a special »cracked cell wall« method that allows up to 80% absorption rate and retains all the nutrients.
- Supports the immune system - Question Number (EFSA-Q-2008-2621) in Application number (1888)
- Protein – they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
- Vitamin A - contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision, plays a role in the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin B1 (tiamin) – it contributes to the normal function of the heart, functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – plays a role in normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B3 – contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of normal mucous membranes and normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 – contributes to normal psychological functioning, red blood cells synthesis, hormone balance, normal nervous system function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin (vitamin B7) – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and the maintenance of normal skin
- Iron - contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while it also plays a role in normal cognitive function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the process of cell division and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Manganese – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal bones, normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper – contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal hair pigmentation, iron transport in the body, skin pigmentation, normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily recommended dosage is 1-3 teaspoons (3-10 g), preferably on an empty stomach. Mix PlanetBIO chlorella powder into water, juice, smoothie or other beverage of your choice.
We recommend starting with smaller quantities, gradually increasing the daily dosage. Recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. This dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied healthy diet. We recommend using it in addition to whole diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
For more information on shipping costs and minimum order for free shipping, click HERE