Cold pressed. Fats from mature organic coconuts are extruded exclusively by mechanical procedures in which the oil is not heated. Also, coconut meat is not roasted before.
Extra virgin. PlanetBIO coconut oil is extracted from the first and only pressing as soon as possible after the opening of the coconut. This ensures the aroma and freshness of the highest quality and minimizes the oxidation of nutrients after opening.
Without the use of forced animal or human labor. When picking coconuts for PlanetBIO,monkeys are not exploited, which is often the case with many coconut products. Animals are forced and violently trained and often do not have basic living needs met, which is why such practices are contrary to PlanetBIO standards.
Coconut oil is obtained by cold pressing the fat from fresh meat of ripe coconut. They grow on high coconut palms (Cocos nucifera) and are not botanical genuine nuts, but they belong to stone fruits. In South-East Asia, coconut palm is used as the tree of life, as it is beneficial to use all of its parts, from which comes the coconut oil of the highest quality.
PlanetBIO coconut oil is 100% fat, and almost half of the fat is lauric fatty acid, which is also an important ingredient of human mothers' milk. At room temperature, coconut oil is in solid state and is snow-white. It melts at temperatures above 25 °C, when it gradually changes into the liquid state. Due to this characteristic, it is especially suitable for coatings, creams, pasta cakes and truffles, where it is used in liquid form, and later, the final product in the refrigerator hardens.
A high proportion of lauric fatty acid - one of the main ingredients of human mothers' milk
High smoke point (around 180 °C) - that makes it suitable for frying, baking and cooking at high temperatures
- for baking, frying or cooking, because it is stable even at high temperatures
- for the preparation of pasta cakes, pit, spreads, balls or other desserts where we want to solidify the mass in the refrigerator
- for preparing home-made chocolate
- as a plant substitute for butter when baking biscuits and other pastries
- to make pancakes
- for the preparation of vegetable dishes, especially Asian
- for hair and skin care, or the preparation of body care products
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?