Ingredients: date *, sunflower seeds *, cranberries * (cranberries *, concentrated apple juice, sunflower oil *), sprouted buckwheat *, hemp seed *, rice flakes *, chia seeds * , maple syrup *, himalayan salt *, orange oil *, lemon peel*.
Why PlanetBIO GRANOLAS?
- Hand made raw granolas with organic certificate
- Free of dairy, gluten & refined sugar
- Exclusively natural sweeteners - dates and maple syrup
- Raw - dried at 48 ° C.
- With sprouted buckwheat & soaked almonds
- Premium quality ingredients that are carefully chosen to bring you health, enery and vitality
- Made in Slovenia & with our very own recipe
- Delicious, rich & crunchy
CRANBERRIES & ORANGE granola has a pleasant sweet-sour taste. We achieve the rich flavor with using cranberries and orange oil of highest quality. Combined with other natural ingredients that act as a quick source of energy, PlanetBIO CRANBERRIES & ORANGE raw family granola is a real energy bomb to keep your concentration high and keep you moving at work or when training.
CRANBERRIES & ORANGE raw family granola is sweetened with natural sweeteners only: dates and maple syrup. It does not cause blood sugar spikes, because fiber slows down the absorption of natural sugars. Buckwheat is naturally gluten-free and we leave it to sprout before using to further improve its nutritional value.
Every ingredient in PlanetBIO granola has been selected for its specific function. All the ingredients are certified organic, but we go further and seek the foods that far exceed the official standards. We follow fair trade ethics and sustainable development, visiting our direct suppliers all over the world to make sure of the quality of PlanetBIO raw family granola ingredients with our own eyes.
Buckwheat is the crunchy gluten-free basis of all of PlanetBIO granolas. We soak and sprout it before using, which improves its nutritional profile and makes it easily digestible.
- Rich source of fiber
- Rich in protein
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?