Why PlanetBIO Incan berries?
From fair trade. PlanetBIO Incan berries have a certificate fair choice that ensures fair payment for everybody involved in the process of making them.
From the jungle. PlanetBIO Incan berries are cultivated in a tropical rainforest, following sustainable practice of permaculture that does not involve monoculture and changing of natural ecosystem.
Rich flavor and pleasant texture. PlanetBIO Incan berries are dried at low temperatures to maintain a pleasant chewy texture and the maximal nutritional value.
From Peru. This is where Incan berries originate and are a common fruit on local markets.
Incan berries are the fruits of a perennial herb (Physalis peruviana), native to high-altitude tropical regions of South America. The plant itself is also popular as an ornamental plant in many of European gardens because of its bladder-like calyx that carries a bright orange berry in the centre and resembles paper lamps. Due to its high alkaloid levels, green parts of the plant are toxic, but its fruits are edible. When mature, Incan berries are brightly orange in colour and extremely delicious in taste. Their sour-sweet flavor is especially intense in their dried form. Incan berries have been used to treat malaria, asthma, dermatitis, rheumatism and even cancer in traditional medicine, but none of those effects is scientifically proven.
- Dietary fiber
Vitamin C – acts as an antioxidant and protects the cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, plays a role in normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, contributes to normal collagen formation, which is crucial for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth and increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin A - contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision, plays a role in the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell specialisation.
- Iron - contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while it also plays a role in normal cognitive function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the process of cell division and normal oxygen transport in the body.
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?