PlanetBIO spirulina powder is produced from world’s highest quality spirulina. It comes from the sunny Taiwan, where it is grown and produced by one of the largest microalgae suppliers in the world that has years of experience and technologically advanced methods of processing spirulina. Water that fills the pools comes from the protected mountain area and is completely unpolluted. They use organic compost to support growth and nutritional value is further improved by natural sunlight. When spirulina reaches its ideal size, they filter and dry it with a special processing method that retains all the important nutrients.
- Protein – they promote growth and maintenance of muscle mass and healthy bones
- Vitamin A - contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal skin, mucous membranes and vision, plays a role in the normal function of the immune system and is involved in the process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin B1 (tiamin) – it contributes to the normal function of the heart, functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 – plays a role in normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron - contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while it also plays a role in normal cognitive function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the process of cell division and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Manganese – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal bones, normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily recommended dosage is 1-3 teaspoons (3-10 g), preferably on an empty stomach. Mix PlanetBIO spirulina powder into water, juice, smoothie or other beverage of your choice. It can also make a nutritious addition to raw desserts, chocolates, cakes, sauces, soups, crackers and baked goods.
We recommend starting with smaller quantities, gradually increasing the daily dosage. Recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded. This dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied healthy diet. We recommend using it in addition to whole diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children!
Is there such a thing as free shipping?
Sure, why not? Here's how it's possible to get your products free of shipping charges.
Do you know the good ol' mantra "Customer is King; we appreciate our customers and would do anything for them" ? Well, it's true for us too, but then again we want the feeling to be mutual. So how can we help each other?
You help us with ordering more than just the minimum order (which is 30 EUR) => to pay the bills, salaries and to grow, offer you more, higher quality, special prices => and we promise to give back to you by not charging the shipping costs.
We're currently shipping to the following countries with the following shipping charges:
- Zone 0 (Slovenia, home country): 5,00 € (well, they are closer...)
- Zone 1 & 2 (Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Croatia): 11,99 €
- Zone 3 (Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Poland, Great Britain, Lithuania): 15,99 €
- Zone 4 (Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Finland, Spain, Sweden): 20,99 €
- Zone 5 (Greece, Ireland, Portugal): 22,99 €
- Zone 6 (Bulgaria): 31,99 €
- Please note: We don't send to Switzerland, Turkey and Norway due to too high costs of transport & customs.
- Unfortunately we don’t offer free shipping for orders from Grand Canary Island and Tenerife.. We are trying our best to find the best solution.
... and we take away that cost if your order:
- Zone 0: over 20,00 €
- Zone 1 & 2: over 60,00 €
- Zone 3: over 80,00 €
- Zone 4 & 5: over 100,00 €
- Zone 6: over 120,00 €
Prices of products vary from as low as 2,49 € and up to 24,99 €, but on average they're around 14€. It's not hard to get total amount up to 100€. You don't have to, but if you do, we take care of the expensive transport.
Now, if you order (Zone 3 for example) for let say 64€, you pay extra 16€ for transporting the goods to your place. Wouldn't you rather top that order with another product of 16+€, and get the whole package without shipping charges? We're basically giving you the products for free and covering the transport fee ourselves, but have the opportunity to grow as a company, since we earn more that way.
How's that for a win-win situation?